An important part of research is the publication of results. Typically, research projects are published as papers in journals, but larger projects require a larger forum. Our monograph series Core Issues in Creation is our primary venue for publication of large research projects. In Core Issues, you will find book-length research reports, reprints of important works of the past, and collections of scholarly papers. Edited by the faculty of Core Academy, Core Issues are published by Wipf & Stock Publishers. Proposals for future volumes of Core Issues in Creation can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Creationist Review and Preliminary Analysis of the History, Geology, Climate and Biology of the Galapagos Islands, by Todd Charles Wood
- Johannes Buteo's On the Shape and Capacity of Noah's Ark, translated by Tim Griffith and Natali Monnette
- Animal and Plant Baramins, by Todd Charles Wood
- Christian Perspectives on the Origin of Species, ed. Paul Garner
- Genesis Kinds: Creationism and the Origin of Species, ed. Todd Charles Wood and Paul Garner
- A Critical Realist's Theological Method: Returning the Bible and Biblical Theology to Be the Framer for Theology and Science, by Douglas W. Kennard